Advances and Scientific Merits in Obesity, Diabetes and Cardiology
November 04-06, 2019 | New York, USA
● Obesity based on lifestyle changes.
● Impact of obesity on Mucoskeletal system.
● Bariatric sleeve surgery for weight loss.
● Safety of tumescent liposuction.
● Sports and Exercise Medicine.
● Chemoprevention of obesity related diseases by using Neutraceuticals.
● Management of obesity in primary care.
● Impact of steroids and hormones on obesity.
● Weight gain through psychiatric medications.
● Safety and efficacy of obese patients
● Drug treatments and devices for obesity
● Current research and advanced techniques
● Dietary Counselling to suppress weight gain
ESM provides opportunities to researchers to meet and
interact with world renowned scientists, Noble laureates and researchers
of various disciplines. Researchers explore new frontiers of knowledge,
gain global visibility and recognition as they present their work on
international platforms and create new value for the humanity.
GET YOUR SEAT!
Combine Profession with pleasure at New York! Beyond Imagination